Aston Martin AMDS II Diagnostic System，Aston Martin AMDS2 Diagnostic Tools Aston Martin AMDS Tester，OEM Aston Martin AMDS 2.0 Diagnostic，Aston Martin Second generation AMDS Diagnosis.
Due to Aston Martin the increased complexity of new vehicle models, a new diagnostic instrument AMDS2 is required accordingly. As the vehicle platform based on the new architecture is put into use, there are currently 60+ modules on the vehicle (the number will increase with the new configuration), which cross-uses the electrical architecture, which increases the complexity and versatility of the electrical system . AMDSII can manage an unlimited number of modules, allowing us to flexibly support Aston Martin’s subsequent new models.
AMDS2 licenses are automatically updated on a regular basis or can be updated as needed. You can switch between EVODiag and AMDSII, allowing dealers to run the engineering development version of the diagnostic system.
Main benefits of AMDS2:
•Increases dealer’s workshop service diagnostic capability.
•Aston Martin continuity to improve the functionality of vehicles and diagnostic systems.
• Support the new am platform vehicles workshop service diagnosis work.
• Improves dealer & technician efficiency by removing the need to wait for an AMDS2 machine to become free.
• Allows dealers to support customers away from the workshop without compromising work in the dealership.
• Allows technicians to spend quality time working with AMDS2, reducing the tendency to rush a job because another tech needs the one and only AMDS2.
• Prepares dealers for the roll out of guided diagnostics, where we will introduce the requirement to ‘hook up’ every car as they come into the workshop.
Main function of AMDS2:
• DTC Fault scanning Diagnostics.
• Engineering development mode
• Vehicle Software Updates.
• EOBD OBDII Diagnostics.
• SVS Special Applications
• Fault diagnosis guidance
• Part Number Reader
• ECU flash programming
• ECU Data Monitor
• ECU Coding
• ECU Refresh
• CAN Bus Test
AMDS2 – for AM-platform vehicles：Models produced from 2016 to date, for example DBX DB11 Vantage DBS Superleggera DBS GT Zagato . The system will be updated with the introduction of new models.
AMDS1 – for VH-platform vehicles：Models produced in 1994-2016, for example DB9 DBS One-77 Rapide RapideS Lagonda Taraf Vanquish Vulcan Virage V8-Vantage and V8-VantageS V12-Vantage V12-VantageS Virage DB7 Cygnet .
AMDS SpotLight is the new diagnostic platform for Aston Martin vehicles. The SpotLight platform from AML is the new revolutionary solution to global vehicle diagnostics. SpotLight must be used with a WiFi connection and currently only integrates with AMDS2, SpotLight is to be used with AMDS2, the 2 systems integrate and create sessions with vehicle details and log files present DTC troubleshooting.
AMDS2 needs online login user name and password (such as DBS DB11 DBX…),AMDS I does not need account login，The AMDS II system is updated automatically.
Support all asdo Martin vehicle Diagnostic Flash Coding Programming,It also supports the Aston Martin systems engineering mode,It also supports viewing of workshop repair manuals, wiring diagrams, technical bulletins, spare parts, and technical training,,,. AMDS Equipped with the account can change their own password.