Bentley ODIS Diagnosis system.
During vehicle diagnosis, you can also access the following information:
– Vehicle data，Repair guide，Wiring diagram，Technical Bulletin，Technical product information……
System requirements for the Offboard Diagnostic Information System Diagnostic Software
The following conditions shall be fulfilled for the operation of the Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service diagnostic software:
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit) Windows 10 (64 Bit) with Internet Explorer 11
– CPU: at least 1 Ghz, recommended 2 GHz Dualcore processor
– RAM: at least 2 GB, recommended 4 GB + virtual memory enabled
– Hard disk: at least ten GB free memory (+ 1 GB per installed language)
– Graphics: at least 800 x 600, recommended 1024 x 768.
The following VAS diagnostic interfaces are supported:
– VAS 6160 6154 6154 6150 (WLAN enabled) (Windows 10)
– VAS 5054A (radio over Bluetooth) (Windows 10)
– VAS 5055 (cable over USB connection) (Windows 10)